For the purposes of this contract, “IT Hardware” is defined as follows:
- Desktop PCs and monitors, including operating system software, basic office application software, and related upgrades.
- Laptops/notebooks and hand-held, stand-alone, non-subscription-dependent personal computing devices, including operating system software, basic office application software and related upgrades.
- Servers and data storage, including all component and peripheral items such as racks, NAS, DAS, tape drives, operating system software and related upgrades.
- Peripherals and networking gear, including for networking purposes cameras, audio-visual and broadcast equipment, LAN hardware, LAN cable, wireless products, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), printers, scanners, multi-function devices, operating system software and related upgrades.
- Items such as routers, switches, cables, connectors and jacks used to support Voice over IP (“VoIP”) equipment and software to accommodate computer-to-computer voice service.
This contract specifically excludes the following items:
- Information Technology Services (Please refer to Section 10 of the COSTARS contract Special Terms and Conditions for additional information.)
- Assistive Technology Hardware/Software
- Wireless devices (such as BlackBerry, PDA phone, cellular telephone, and pager) requiring a cellular/data plan subscription.
- Fixed and Mobile Telephone Systems
- Voice over IP (“VoIP”) equipment and software to connect to a phone network or standard telephones.
CBM’s COSTARS Contract number 003-016 is a cost plus contract. To ensure you receive the most current and accurate price please contact:
Phone - (814) 536-5356 ex. 28
Cell - (814) 312-3259
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org